MALL AND RESIDENCY
The HMR Group is also developing Gold Crest Mall & Residency in the heart of Pakistan i.e. Lahore; on a land measuring 13,775 square yards located at Phase IV, the project occupies perhaps the most lucrative landmark. It’s the largest shopping mall in the vicinity – a one-stop shopping, fashion, dining, recreational and entertainment destination, integrated with the world-class Cineplex and Atrium place for exhibition. It comprised of 18 levels including 4 basements, Ground + 14 floors with covered area of 1.27 million square feet. The Residency tower comprised of 10 story offer ultimate living experience at around 250 luxury apartments connecting with left and right sides, independent entrance lobbies with commanding views of natural environment and panoramic view of DHA society. The Residency building designed with international standards, an architectural masterpiece equipped with some of exclusive features and the majestic interior that is the character of the Gold Crest.
Key features of project
- Lavish atrium, shops in hierarchy with anchors, fillers and magnets located strategically
- Generous sized corridors with undulations to accommodate proper public amenities and promotional demos
- Signage display windows
- High speed 8 passenger elevators, 8 escalators, pair of travelators and 2 cargo lifts
- 4 Cinemas including 2 luxury and 2 super luxury
- Intelligent BMS system
- Three entrances for potential visitors
- Automatic parking guidance system
- 24/7 power backup facility
- Centrally air-conditioned
- RCC framed structure
- Glazed unitized curtain walls and trellises modern style
- Luxury apartments
Goldcrest Mall – Features
- 90+ Luxury Retail & Hospitality Brands
- Multiple Cinemas
- Fine Dining Restaurants
- Fun-Land For Kids
- Large Hyper-Market
- Food Court
- Gymnasium & Spa
- Leisure Area
- Ample Car Parking Basements
The project is conceiving 18 levels including 4 basements, Ground + 14 floors on tract of 27.55 kanals piece of land.
|Proper car flow is designed for 928 bikes 809 cars parking with clear movement patterns. A hypermarket and warehouse space of 33,635sft has been separately allocated in 1st and 2nd basement.
|Ground and 1st Floor
|The central aisle that doubles as Atrium is the spine of the design and will be utilised for promotions and festivals. 65 shops & anchor stores and further an area of21780sft has been allocated for hypermarket. Well placed amenities punctuate the circulation space.
|2nd Floor and Mezzanine
|The leisure floors; 15 open food court and adjoining children’s play area, mingle with 4 cinemas with specialty restaurant terraces and gym.