Haji Muhammad Rafiq Pardesi – Chairman
Haji Muhammad Rafiq Pardesi is a Pakistani business tycoon based in Dubai UAE. Haji Rafiq started his career by stepping into his family business of textile in 1982 in Dubai UAE. Haji Rafiq strategically focused on both trade and regional diversification which led his family business to enter into real estate and gold bullion in UAE, Pakistan and Africa. Haji Rafiq took his family to the new height of success and after proving his mettle he accepted new challenges and introduced HMR Group in 2015 under his exclusive captaincy.
His leadership led the family business won numerous awards in textile trading, gold bullion and real estate in Pakistan and UAE. Haji Rafiq entered into partnership with Emaar and Al Ghurair groups of UAE and established joint ventures businesses in UAE and Pakistan for real estate development and gold refining. Goldcrest towers in JLT, Dubai; the World Trade Centre, Islamabad; and Crescent Bay Karachi are key real estate projects where pivotal role played by Haji Rafiq Pardesi exclusively and with joint venture partners.
Besides his remarkable business acumen and success, Haji Rafiq is also known for his philanthropy. Under his leadership, Barkati Foundation is providing free of cost education to under privileged children in schools, universities and Madrassas (Doctors, Engineers, Chartered Accountants, Hafiz e Quran, Islamic scholars & Mufti education).
Haji Rafiq Pardesi has the honour to become the first ever civilian honorary member of The Alamgirians Association- Military College Jhelum, Pakistan. Haji Rafiq Pardesi was awarded “Who is Who Professional Award” (Pakistan Chapter) in the category of Luxury Real Estate Development in 2016. In recognition services for the nation the Nazaria e Pakistan Council awarded Gold Medal to Haji Rafiq in 2017.
Haji Rafiq Pardesi has association with various bodies as under:
- Director, Pakistan UAE Business Council of Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI)
- Member, Pakistan China Business Council of FPCCI
- Member, Pakistan Tanzania Business Council of FPCCI
- Member, Pakistan Morocco Business Council of FPCCI
- Member, Sub Committee Diplomatic Mission & Embassies Liaison, The Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry KCCI)
- Member, Pak-China Joint Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Lahore, Pakistan
- Member, Tanzania Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- Member, Swiss Business Council, Dubai, UAE
- Member, SAARC Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Honorary Member, The Alamgirians Association, Military College, Pakistan
- Member Advisory Board, Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.
- Trustee, World Memon Organization
- Member, Board of Trustees, Barkati Foundation Trust, Pakistan.
- Member, Board of Trustees of many Masjids, Madaris & Schools in Pakistan.
- Ex President, Pakistan Business Council UAE
- Ex Vice President Pakistan Association Dubai UAE
Muhammad Hamza Pardesi – Director
Muhammad Hamza a seasoned industrialist doing textile business in east Africa. He joined family business in 2004 as Director Al Ghurair Giga Pakistan (Pvt) Limited, Islamabad Pakistan, a real estate development company under joint venture with Al Ghurair Group of UAE, where he was personally involved in marketing the company brand and its product locally and abroad. He served the company till 2015.
Mr. Hamza enthusiasm led him to diversify his experience by entering into construction business in 2007; he established Sky Contracting LLC in UAE which undertook construction of high rise towers and villas in Ajman and Dubai.
Mr. Hamza then took the responsibility of the textile business of the Group in Dar es Salam Tanzania. Mr. Hamza is efficiently operating ginning, spinning, weaving, processing and stitching units and successfully managing the marketing and sales of textile product in local market as well as neighboring countries.
Muhammad Hasnain Pardesi – Director
Muhammad Hasnain has graduated from University of Derby, Derby, United Kingdom in Business Management in 2010. He then joined his family business in Dubai to oversee the construction and real estate division.
Mr. Hasnain then moved to Tanzania, Africa to oversee and manage the textile business as Director Operation and Production. He strengthened the Group’s presence in African market through his vision and market foresight.
Mr. Hasnain has now been managing the real estate development segment of the Group. He is member Board of Director of Emaar Giga Karachi Limited and HMR Developers (Pvt) Limited.
Muhammad Hassaan Pardesi – Director
Muhammad Hassaan completed his Bachelors in Business Administration from American University of Dubai, UAE in 2018. He has joined the family business in Ajman and managing real estate project Goldcrest Dreams comprising of 10 towers. He has also been contributing in the Group as Director of various group companies. His intellect facilitates business decisions in various group companies.